It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: RUN TO THE HILLS 2008
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

Hi all, and i would just like to thank everyone who came and suported our club, :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
firstly the weather was rather good, albeit a bit boggy . and also would like to thank our newbies for joining us, gav P and his lovely wife nicola, and there friend nic who came along for the banter :smt012 nice one guys thank you for joining us. this is what we need new members joining the ranks of all us oldies :lmao :lmao
me n my missus sharon turned up on the friday evening for an early start saturday :smt012

we were promply joined by darren and claire and scott and claire from the durham dubbers,
and on the saturday we were also joined by sean and jacqui and there two young ones. also alan and val with there covin, :smt012
and out the blue literaly came our third covin garry dare and his missus carrol, :smt012 :smt012
that made a good wee group,
also our number four joined us shortly afterwards, chris and sarah :smt012 :smt012
:smt012 :smt012 :smt012 :smt012 :smt012 a bit of a long run for both chris and sarah and sean and jacqui, so we really appreciate you comitment :smt012 :smt012 thank you all :smt006
the event is getting bigger and bigger every year, and i think the fields may be running out of space, its a shame the cows land mines didnt run out of space, :smt009 :smt009 phewwwwwwww
the biggest vw camper in the world :smt012 :smt012
i just cant say enough of this show, the organisers are second to non, the best you will find, :smt012 a great bunch of guys and gals, who made us all welcome :smt007 :smt007
including the wasps that seem to like scott, :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
go get em scott :lmao
garry dares covin a cracker :smt012 :smt016 :smt016 :smt016
this one is alan jones,s covin again a real head turner :smt012 :smt003 :smt003
as you can see the sky was blue, and we had lots to doo. :smt012
this notchback caught my eye a real gem, a fabulouse rebuild that is tottaly convincing for an original :smt012
even had the correct dated extras to look at
our newbies gav nic and nic, gav,s here being held back by nicola, from a good old ruckas :lmao :lmao :lmao
this is but a few of the show and shine cars and vans, all very worthy :smt012
scott tryed to master the most dangerouse of all camping equipment, the man trap sun lounger, :lmao :lmao
as only a well seasond camper would do it, nice one scott , and a good find too :smt012
we had the traditional sing along with scott on the strings, ok more like humm along :lmao :lmao
ahh the force is strong with this one luke :lmao :lmao claire in her jim jams, she,s guna get me for this one , :lmao :lmao not really her jim jams i just had a stab in the dark, which is what i will get no dought once claire reads this :lmao :lmao :lmao
darren trying to get claire to try some nasty rum :smt016 :smt016
it was a fair response bond :lmao :lmao :lmao
think we all had a good old night
sean lost his head . dont you just hate that you put it down somwhere and its gone, :lmao :lmao :lmao
soon got his head back and also the w!!!!!!!!!! hat :lmao :lmao :smt007 :smt003
as usual a bit of banter was had, by all :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 OLAY
darren even compiled his own little dity now it had somthing about a chewing on grizzle and a thistle, im sure darren will fill in the rest :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :smt012
im sure we will see some more pics soon from others :smt012 sorry no chick shots doros, :smt012 mental note to myself must try harder :lmao

Last edited by Mark Turner on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 am 
Respected ClubMember
Respected ClubMember

Mark Turner wrote:
:smt012 sorry no chick shots doros, :smt012 mental note to myself must try harder :lmao

No probs mate, that was a great report you made there, loved the pics, nice one mate. I'm really looking forward to joining you guys at a show at some time.

The Award

Have a break (down), have a Kit Car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:51 am 
Respected ClubMember
Respected ClubMember

Great show and good to finally meet (some of) the guys behind the posts.

Gav.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:13 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

Looks like you all had a good un :smt007 Great pics and report mark :smt012 :smt012

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great pics Money Penny, we've just got back from a weeks camping and off again in the morning to organise the little weekend event for Durham Dubbers so not had time to upload any pictures yet :smt002

Thanks to all who attended and great to meet Gav, nic and nic :smt003
Special thanks to the Dubliminal VW Club for organising such a good show. It really is a cracker :smt012

Mark, I think the little ditty also had something about, Bad to the bone, like chewing on grizzle, face like a Bulldog, licking p??? off a thistle :lmao :lmao :lmao Ahh it was a goodly ditty :smt020 :smt020

WebSites www.covin.co.uk - - & - - www.vwkd.co.uk - - & - - www.flat4dubs.co.uk
Image Image

I LOVE RUST ME
Patent Pending "The Ultimate In Rust Remedy"