It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 10:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: My baby.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:34 pm 
Newbie-Non Member
Newbie-Non Member

I took my covin out for a spin on sunday and I just had to put a picture up on here for everyone to see.Just ingnore the date on the picture i forgot to check the date setting on my camera.Anyway i got her out of the garage just to make sure she was running ok because i will be going on the bradford to morecambe run on sunday I did the run with my covin 2 years ago and its a good day out.I missed it last year because i was on with the respray which took much longer than i had planed.now all i need to do is sort out the inside.But that can wait until winter.Nows the time to have a little fun with my pride and joy.Thats my son joshua in the second picture He tells everyone that its his car and i just work on it for him until he is a bit older then he can do the work his self.I think when he turns 17 I could well lose my covin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:01 pm 
Respected ClubMember
Respected ClubMember

looking good there Peter :smt012

it would be nice to see you at some shows matey :smt012

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:11 pm 
Newbie-Non Member
Newbie-Non Member

I agree but i do not like the idea of putting my covin next to the rest in the club because it would make me feel bad about how well the rest are done compared to mine.Its a bit off putting when i see how good all your covins are.The inside of mine is such a mess.But I am working on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:29 pm 
Apprentice-Non Member
Apprentice-Non Member

Looks awesome! :smt012

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:50 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

HI PETER YOUR COVINS LOOKING GREAT IN ITS SCENIC SHOT.GREAT FEELING GETTING IT OUT ON THE ROAD.SADLY MINES OFF FOR A BIT AS MOST ARE.THATS KITCARS FOR YOU ALWAYS A TWEEK TO DO.YOU HAVE THE CHECQUERED SEATS IN YOURS ,I REALLY LIKE THESE PATTERNED SEATS THEY ARE SO RETRO.IVE DECIDED TO GO THE RETRO LOOK ON MINE AND FIT FUCHS ALLOYS WHEN I CAN FIND SOME CHEAP ENOUGH.YOU COME DOWN TO THE SHOWS PLEASE THE MORE COVINS THE MERRIER.YOU WONT FIND A BETTER OR FREINDLIER BUNCH OF ENTHUSIASTS . :smt012

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PeterPorsche wrote:
I agree but i do not like the idea of putting my covin next to the rest in the club because it would make me feel bad about how well the rest are done compared to mine.Its a bit off putting when i see how good all your covins are.The inside of mine is such a mess.But I am working on it.

Hi Peter, your Covin is looking great and you'll find the best advice will be available for the interior by coming to the shows with your Covin as we can point out all the pifalls to save you wasting money on bits you don't actually need :smt004

Get yourself to some shows next year and give that Covin the good airing it deserves. You won't be dissapointed :smt012

WebSites www.covin.co.uk - - & - - www.vwkd.co.uk - - & - - www.flat4dubs.co.uk
Image Image

I LOVE RUST ME
Patent Pending "The Ultimate In Rust Remedy"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:00 pm 
Apprentice-Non Member
Apprentice-Non Member

Covin wrote:
PeterPorsche wrote:

Hi Peter, your Covin is looking great and you'll find the best advice will be available for the interior by coming to the shows with your Covin as we can point out all the pifalls to save you wasting money on bits you don't actually need :smt004

Get yourself to some shows next year and give that Covin the good airing it deserves. You won't be dissapointed :smt012

Dude... couldnt agree more with darren, not only would they be able to help you - seeing how others have done things has always been a great incentive for me!

btw that car looks so clean n tidy - love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:53 pm 
Respected ClubMember
Respected ClubMember

Peter
Can we have your Covin included in the Covin Coupe section, with some details of the car - engine - wheels etc. My own car needs the dashboard updating, as it currently fas a mixture of old Smiths (Ford) and 924 clocks.

ImageImage
Lifes not always Covin, occasionally reality kicks in - All's not lost, the futures .pdf (pretty dam fine)

Post subject: re peters porker
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:30 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

:smt012 Great job peter, as all have said, your most welcome to the shows with your car in what ever state of repair, and looking at yours its fine mate, what the hell you worried about, we all have our nasties lurking mate, but bring it to a show and enjoy it, after all thats what its for , enjoying, p.s the view behind your car is spectactular, theres a space for a picture you know on the forum, we need these pics come on people, get em in, :smt012 nice car peter be proud not ashamed matey :smt012 :smt012

Post subject: My baby
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:47 am 
Apprentice-Non Member
Apprentice-Non Member

Hi Peter,
Great shots there,and I know a clever man when I see one,he must just get his dads promise in writing.

Guys that picture of junior in front of the car should be in the Pictures with a back drop scenery section dont you think?

cheers
baron

Post subject: Re: My baby
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BARON wrote:
Guys that picture of junior in front of the car should be in the Pictures with a back drop scenery section dont you think?

cheers
baron

It most certainly should :smt012

Peter can you post that picture in the gallery section with backdrop scenery please :smt019

WebSites www.covin.co.uk - - & - - www.vwkd.co.uk - - & - - www.flat4dubs.co.uk
Image Image

I LOVE RUST ME
Patent Pending "The Ultimate In Rust Remedy"