It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Hello!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm 
Hi to all :smt001
Im a friend of a member who has introduced me to this wonderfull car!
I already have a 911, badly damaged at a junction, and being a 1972 vintage, has in all honesty, just scraped through the last few MOT tests,(Welding mainly) so when my friend shown me his kit, i was amazed!
Its everything mine is but without the rust!,
I pay over a grand insurance, and only ever use the car in good weather, so a quick quote from Adrian flux shows a massive saving for the Covin.
My friend Paul (hannahman) has advised me to find a correctly registered kit, as he made the mistake of buying blind and not taking the advice offered by this forum.
I was tempted to buy Pauls car as its looking at a stage where i think i could take over and complete (with help!), but the registration thing has put me off, plus i have all the donor parts to put on off my damaged 911.
So im looking for a rough or damaged Covin (correctly registered) Cheaper the better as i do intend to strip it down to bare shell and get a pro paint job.
Not much more to say untill i find the "right car" but it seems the best bet is here or Ebay for Covins :smt001
Regards
Jan
(roscoe)