It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:12 pm 
Respected ClubMember
Respected ClubMember

COVIN 911 wide body turbo 1973 tax exempt full 12 months mot

i have owned this car for nearly 5 years and done lots of work to it in them years to bring it up as it is today with a lot of new parts and with recites of all the work carried out on the car and pics to show all the work carried out this is a list of work I have done just of the top of my head
gear box rebuilt new clutch thrust bearing clutch cable bowden tube gear linkages gear shift skimmed fly wheel resprayer in porsche cobalt blue new sides in rag top and new zip new fuel pump new front and rear breaks new ball joints x 4 new oil and all filters new dizzy cap rotor arm speedo cable new tyres front and rear new rear drive couplings x4 door locks fixed with new keys dash lights repaired new rubber around doors and a lot or hours work to get it as it is now but well worth it the car in registered as a covin with correct log book and engine logged on the book as well
the car is tax free insurance costs is £108 fully comp insurance is with a guaranteed valuation of £12000 I have a certificated of the insurance company to prove it and its been valued by the covin club at £12000 and a rebuild value of £19000 with certificate and as been to a few car shows this car is no longer been made and all the parts are original porsche parts the car has a type 3 beam front axle gear box is a irs type 3 gear box 4 speed running a vw golf mk2 gti 1.8 16v fuel injection engine it sits on a set of 17 inc oz racing split rims tyres are front 215/45/17 rear 255/40/17 porsche seats front and rear porsche vdo clocks and porsche door cards it has a new 12month mot on it today with no advisories which will run out on the 26/9/2017 tax is free at no cost it is taxed now and insured by my self

the car is registered in my name at my address and the log book is all correct with all numbers and engine size and as a covin as I no a lot of these are on a vw logbook and are no longer been registered at the DVLA to a covin and if stopped by police cars have been taken of the road

viewing is more than welcome sale is cash on collection please message me through ebay as its on there eBay item number:322274794975
or email me at sharkey.1@btinternet.com