I regretfully am offering my 20/03/1974 COVIN 911 Turbo Replica soft top for sale, which I have owned this car for just over two years.Details are as follows:
1.Correctly registered as a COVIN on V5
2.Tax exempt – Historic vehicle
3. Odometer states 12518 but can't guarantee that apart from last 5 years from MOT certificates.
4. Full MOT with no advisories – previous 5 years MOT’s available.
5. New tyres: Front 225/50 Rear 245/45
6. Wheels 100% as new
7. 1600 VW Golf GTi engine Mk II – tuned by Nottingham repair and tuning centre.
8. COVIN Chassis
9. Re-trimmed seats and carpets (as new).
10. VDO dials and benefiting from the installation of a "Kill" switch fitted for added security.
11. Drives great with plenty of pull, great looking car.
Reason for sale – Little used since moving job (working away) and daughter wants a car
Area’s for improvement:
a. Clock and temperature dials don’t work but are connected? – Fan cuts in and works 100%
b. Two very small marks that will need touching up on body.
Let me know if you want to view the car. SORRY YOUR TOO LATE IT IS NOW SOLD I AM DULY NOTIFIED THIS EVENING BY PHIL'S THAT HIS LOVELY COVIN WAS SOLD TODAY. THE CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL ADVERTISEMENT AS AGREED.
Advert placed by club secretary on behalf of Seller.